January 27, 2011 60 Comments
I was recently looking through my blogging statistics and discovered that I can see the most viewed posts during that time period. I didn’t know that I could do that. I should spend a bit more time exploring the other features of WordPress.
Like all statistics, they can be a bit skewed. For example, a very popular post published in late December wouldn’t be well represented compared to a post from January. The earlier one would have much more time to be found and indexed in the search engines.
- How I Use My iPad for Business
- Book Review – Learning SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- The effects of DISTINCT in a SQL query
- Interactive Sorting Using a Tablix in Reporting Services
- Making Presentations With My iPad
- So I Got Promoted, Now What? Stop Doing Your Old Job
- My Experience with a Virtual Assistant using TimeSvr
- The Power of Regex in PowerShell
- The effects UNION in a SQL query
- Viewing Missing Indexes in Management Studio 2005
I’m not sure whether or not I would consider these my “best posts of 2010”. I’ll have to think about that. Maybe I’ll post a link to those another time.